Septic tank cleaning services
Whether you have a septic or aerated (AWTS) system,
Econocycle Service has the solution
As a septic system owner you are responsible for ensuring that your septic system is safe and working properly. A failing septic system is a health risk for your family and local community, and may be causing harm to the environment.
Econocycle Service takes the worry out of maintaining your Aerated Wastewater Treatment (AWTS) or septic tank. Our goal is to ensure your system meets community expectations for public health protection and environmental standards.
As a septic system owner, you are responsible for:
- Preventing septic tank leakage
- Septic tank maintenance
- AWTS maintenance
- De-sludging of the septic tank when it becomes too full to process the incoming flow
- Maintaining and protecting the absorption field, irrigation and/or greywater system, and
- Complying with all local Council requirements.
Econocycle Service can help by:
- Providing regular maintenance services, including:
- Replenishing your supply of disinfectant agent
- Undertaking water quality testing to ensure your septic tank operates in line with the highest environmental, EPA and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) standards
- Recording water usage
- Inspecting the tank, pump, blower operations and irrigation system
- Making any necessary adjustments to the treatement tank (including scum and sludge return, water and airflow)
- Ensuring any problems are addressed before they become costly
- Providing regular reports to ensure your compliance requirements are met (all technicians are provided with iPhone technology to enable instant reporting)
- Giving you peace of mind that your system is safe for your family, and
- Ensuring that your septic tank system complies with all Council and NSW Department of Health regulations.
Our proven reaction times for emergencies, coupled with our large stock of pumps, motors, valves and electrical products, enables us to be industry leaders. We provide a NSW-wide service every day and night of the year. Econocycle Service meets both your emergency and routine service needs, with our vast stocks of spares and parts ensuring that we have a solution for every challenge.
With over 50 years in the plumbing industry, Econocycle Service is well-placed to provide quality septic tank servicing across regional and metropolitan NSW. We work with manual and automated systems and have a team large enough to be responsive, but small enough to care.
Does your septic or aerated wastewater (AWTS) system need attention? Call 1300 1ECONO (1300 132 666) now – we can help.